raeX

August 01, 2006

__ fuck

Just came back from the gateway cities youth convention day 1.
it was realie good.
Its heartening to see so many ppl concerned abt the gateway cities.
Its realie like a big family of God. Spent a little time with daddy dearest.
I missed him so so much. (:
To me and him, this gateway cities youth convention means a lot to us.
I wont say why. But we know it. I love you, daddy. (:






I know im not the bestest friend anyone can have.
I try, ever so hard.
All these months, all those pool games we had, all the smiles and laughs, all the phone conversations. Whatever you said to me.
I enjoyed all of it.

But now you say that u fucking dint mean it?
And that you hated me all along?
I feel so super cheated.
You said u dint think I treated you as one.
Wtf.
I did.
Yes, I know im a damnit player.
But I treasure all the frenships I have with every single person.
Friendship is something I'll never give up for.
I always thought you could be there for me always.
But now I know, I was wrong.
I wanted to prove to some people that we could be the best of frens but you had to spoil it.
You just couldnt let go of things in the past and to move on.
Im utterly disappointed in you.
Totally.
There's nothing you can do to make this frenship work again.
Let alone be besties again.
I hate people who lie to me.
I hate you.
Dont talk to me.
I dont feel like talking to you at all.
Anymore.
Dont bug me or anyth.
I dont need someone who hates me so much.
Dont tell me u wanna start afresh.
I can forgive you, but it doesnt mean I have to accommodate you.
Im sorry.




fuck la.




last nite, i cried for you.
today onwards, i'll move on, without you.



-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home